WhatsApp Status

This blog belongs to all kind of festival and Best Latest Whatsapp Status,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp dp,facebook dp,funny jokes,motivational and inspirational quotes,shayri,dewali wishes, new year wishes etc

Powered by Blogger.
[recent]

Random posts

3/randomposts

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Damn Cool WhatsApp Status|Latest cool Whatsapp Status

  Whatsappstatus0007       Tuesday 11 July 2017
Are You Looking For Latest New Damn Cool Statuses and Quotes for Whatsapp and Facebook.By using our Whatsapp Statuses and Quotes on your WhatsApp and Facebook Profile, you will get more attention from your friends and they will really impress with it.
=====================================
  • If you can't laughπŸ˜‚ at your own problems, call me and I'll laughπŸ˜€ at them.


  • I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right...

  •  Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and roll like a boss...πŸ’ͺ

  • Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

  • You actually have friends? Yeah bro, all 10 seasons on DVD...

  • I just edited my friend list. So if you’re still able to read this then congratulations you made it through my first elimination...

  • If you’re going to spread lies and rumors about me on Facebook… Feel free to tag me...#

  • I used to be schizophrenic, but we’re all right now...

  • School is pointless. English: We speak it. History: They’re dead, get over it. Math: We have calculators. Spanish: We have Dora...

  • My six pack is protected by a layer of fat...πŸ˜€πŸ’ͺ

  • My room is like the Bermuda triangle, stuff goes in and is never seen again...

  • Work is just something I'm doing until I win the lottery.. 😊

  • If we shouldn't eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?

  • Life is always rocky when you're a gem.


  • There’s always a person that you hated for no reason...πŸ˜‰

  • Attitude is like pregnancy, no matter how long you hide it, it will come out...


  •  Treat me the way you expect to be treated...

  • Facebook should have a limit on times you can change your relationship status… After 3 it should default to “unstable”...

  • I know that I am beautiful, looking is enough but staring is too much...☺

  • Silence is the most powerful scream...

  • Adjustment with right people is always better than Argument with wrong people

  • Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes...πŸ‘

=====================================
logoblog

Thanks for reading Damn Cool WhatsApp Status|Latest cool Whatsapp Status

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment