WhatsApp Status

This blog belongs to all kind of festival and Best Latest Whatsapp Status,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp dp,facebook dp,funny jokes,motivational and inspirational quotes,shayri,dewali wishes, new year wishes etc

Powered by Blogger.
[recent]

Random posts

3/randomposts

Sunday 16 July 2017

Latest Clever Status 2017

  Whatsappstatus0007       Sunday 16 July 2017

Today I'm sharing clever and funny status for Whatsapp and facebook.Hope you will enjoy these statuses and share with your friends.


  • Maybe that's all we will ever be an incomplete sentence, a half - written story.Finished ,without an ending.!!! 


  • You ' ll always have a special place in my heart no matter how much you have hurt me . 


  • It sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you always cry !!!! 


  • When you ' ve been sad for so long that when something bad happens you don't cry , you just sit there and feel numb . 


  • Crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can ' t explain how things made your heart broken . .


  • Sick of crying , tired of trying , yes i am smiling but inside I am dying .!!! 


  • Nothing last forever .forever is lie.all we have is between hello and gudbye..!!!


  • I hate getting flash back from things I don’t  want to remember. 


  • You hurt me ..are you happy now ..?? 

  • The Best Thing About A Picture Is That It Never Chages Even When The Poeple In It Do


  • some animals are more caring than humans 


  • Physically ,mentally ,emotionally tired . ..


  • Silence is a source of great strength.


  • My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.


  • The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone that never you have ....!!!!



  • I smile not for that i m happy ...but sometimes i smile to hide my sadness...!!!



  • I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad...!!!


  • To feel nothing is everything sometimes...!!!


  • "You were never afraid of losing me."


  • Whhat if life come with a ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP


  • I lost my teddy bear. Can i sleep with you?


  • Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.






logoblog

Thanks for reading Latest Clever Status 2017

Previous
« Prev Post

1 comment: