WhatsApp Status

This blog belongs to all kind of festival and Best Latest Whatsapp Status,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp dp,facebook dp,funny jokes,motivational and inspirational quotes,shayri,dewali wishes, new year wishes etc

Powered by Blogger.
[recent]

Random posts

3/randomposts

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Latest Most Creative Status 2017

  Whatsappstatus0007       Tuesday 18 July 2017

Today I'm Sharing the best collection of most Creative|Motivational|Inspirational status 0f 2017 for Whatsapp and facebook....


whatsapp status

  • Motivation,inspiration,determination. 

  • Motivation,inspiration,determination. 

  • Think like an wise man but communicate in the language of people. 

  • Go with flow.

  •  Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror. ..!!!

  •  Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...!!!

  • The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you really are and second thing is being happy with what you find...!!!

  • You can live without a person who says YOU ARE FINE. But you can’t live without person who says IM YOURS.

  • Instead of loving your enemies, treat your friends a little better.

  • Lets find some beautiful place to get lost.

  • Keeping a place for me in ur heart is ok, but keeping a place for me in your mind might be dangerous because people say… I am Mind Blowing.

  • I taught you everything you know but not everything I KNOW.

  • If you want your dreams to come true, DONT SLEEP!

  • A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.

  • The Cutest Proposal of the world from a cute girl to a boy… Girl : “Hey, I have lost my Surname.. Can I use Yours”

  • If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.

  • I remember everything I choose to forget.

  • The sad moment when you see your ex and they act like you don’t even exist.

  • Life is a puzzle game, you just need to find the right pieces.

  • One of my biggest mistakes… is having high expectations of certain individuals.

  • He stole my heart…So I stole his last name.

  • Waiting is painful, forgetting is painfull but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.

  • When life gives you question, just google the damn thing!

  • Teaching is the profession that creates all others.

  • Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are.

  • When you cant do anything else, LAUGH.

  • Silence is text easy to misread

  • If at first you don’t succeed blame someone else and seek counsling




logoblog

Thanks for reading Latest Most Creative Status 2017

Previous
« Prev Post

2 comments: