WhatsApp Status

This blog belongs to all kind of festival and Best Latest Whatsapp Status,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp dp,facebook dp,funny jokes,motivational and inspirational quotes,shayri,dewali wishes, new year wishes etc

Powered by Blogger.
[recent]

Random posts

3/randomposts

Sunday 23 July 2017

New Collection of Naughty Status and Decent Status

  Whatsappstatus0007       Sunday 23 July 2017

Today I'm Sharing latest new collection of Naughty status for Whatsapp and facebook.


naughty whatsapp status


  • Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.


  • My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.


  • I lost a bet and I have to come here and ask the hottest girl on a date…who do you girls think is the hottest girl in this place?


  • If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?


  • Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. ;-)


  • Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15. ;-)


  • In every circle of friends there’s always that one person everyone secretly hates. Don’t have one? Then it’s probably you.


  • Time to put that wall back up, I won’t be fooled again.


  • Facebook’s next update, allowing you to check other people’s private messages.


  • I hate people that starts tweets with “I hate people that.”


  • Poke me now if you’ve ever had a crush on me..


  • Once you begin being naughty, it is easier to go and on and on, and sooner or later something dreadful happens.


  • When I die my gravestone is going to have a ‘Like’ button.


  • Facebook’s next update, allowing you to check other people’s private messages.


  • In every circle of friends there’s always that one person everyone secretly hates. Don’t have one? Then it’s probably you.


  • Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15. ;-)


  • Two word’s guys hate DON’T and STOP, unless you put them together :)


  • If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)

decent Status
Decent Status

We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.

Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Decent Status in English


  • "If you genuinely want something, don't wait for it teach yourself to be impatient..!!! 


  • "There is no traffic jam along the extra mile."  


  • The starting point of all achievement is desire.  


  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument..!!! 


  • Never love anybody who treats you like ordinary...!!! 


  • Silence is the wisdom ,though few are silent. 


  • The world is not made of atoms . The world is made of stories . 


  • Walk like you have three man walking behind you .


  • No one is really busy . It all depends on what number you are on their priority list..!!! 


  • I find  pieces of you in every song I listen to !!!


  • At some point you have to realise that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life  . 


  • If you love someone anything, then distance only matter to the mind not to the heart.


  • A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is...


  • Mistakes are proof that you R trying and trying….!!!


  • Dont dream your life ..!!! Live your dreams ..!!!


  • Those moments when all the thoughts you have tried so hard to forget all come rushing back to you.


  • Smiling does not necessarily mean you`re happy. Sometimes it just means you`re strong.


  • Even though I finished my test first, I wait for someone else to get up…


  • Trust is like paper…Once it`s crumpled, it can`t be perfect again…


  • Trust is not something you win; it’s something you build.


  • War does not determine who is right – only who is left.


  • I wish my book of life was written in pencil. There are a few pages I would like to erase.


  • Forget the risk and take the fall, if its what you want, then it’s worth it all.


  • All good things come to those who wait. BUT Time and tide wait for no man.


  • Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.


  • The only source of knowledge is experience.


  • Your mistakes should be your motivation, not your excuses.


  • Never look back unless youre planning to go that way.


  • Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.


  • There comes a time when you need to look at who is in your life, who you want in your life, who you need in your life and who you need to get out of your life.


  • Everything happens for a reason, though the reason is not always as clear as we would like it to be.


  • What’s better than having your dreams come true, your wishes granted and your prayers answered.


  • Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room, So if you see darkness in your life be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared.


  • Each one has its own story. But the truth lies within you.


  • Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, but to make your absence felt.


  • Beauty catches the attention but character catches the heart..


  • The key to happiness is to always have control over your emotions.


  • Take every chance. Drop every fear.


  • If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.


  • Don’t cry because of one person. Remember, there are still 6,870,135,814 people to smile to.


  • Sometimes we make someone else our priority than those who really deserves it!


  • We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.


  • We pick our friends and then life sorts them out.


  • If you run, make sure you’re running towards something. Never away.


  • Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.


  • Take pride in how far you have come, and have faith in how far you can go.


  • My life is like a movie. Theirs success, failure..but most of all DRAMA.


  • Jealousy comes from counting others blessings instead of our own.


  • Talking about your problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.


  • When I’m alone, I think of so many things to say to you but when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.


  • You never stop loving someone. You either never did, or you always will.


  • Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make different choices.


  • You can replace me but you can’t replace the memories you had with me.


  • A good way to change someone’s attitude is to change your own. Because, the same sun that melts butter, also hardens clay!


  • I may not have the cutest eyes, prettiest smile, gorgeous face or perfect body. But I do have a caring heart.


  • In true love smallest distance is too great and greatest distance can be bridged.


  • I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I have been hurt, But I’m alive. I’m human and I’m not perfect But I’m thankful.


  • If you want to be sad, live in the past. If you want to be anxious, live in the future. If you want to be peaceful, live in the NOW.


  • Make sure the important people in your life know how important they are before it’s too late.


  • When someone is so sweet to you, don’t expect that they will be like that all the time bcoz even the sweetest chocolate also expires.


  • Please remember that your greatest talent is so much more powerful than your biggest fear.








logoblog

Thanks for reading New Collection of Naughty Status and Decent Status

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment