WhatsApp Status

This blog belongs to all kind of festival and Best Latest Whatsapp Status,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp dp,facebook dp,funny jokes,motivational and inspirational quotes,shayri,dewali wishes, new year wishes etc

Powered by Blogger.
[recent]

Random posts

3/randomposts

Thursday 6 July 2017

Short Cool WhatsApp Status

  Whatsappstatus0007       Thursday 6 July 2017
Today I'm Sharing Latest Cool WhatsApp Status:-


  • Work is just something I'm doing until I win the lottery.

  • Diets are hard because I get hungry. 

  • We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples.

  • God is really creative, I mean...just look at me.

  •  I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

  • Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.

  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

  • Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.

  • My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!

  • I don't have dirty mind, I have sexy imagination.

  • The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

  • I'm not failed... my success is just postponed.

  • Everyday is a second chance.
logoblog

Thanks for reading Short Cool WhatsApp Status

Previous
« Prev Post

1 comment: