WhatsApp Status

This blog belongs to all kind of festival and Best Latest Whatsapp Status,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp dp,facebook dp,funny jokes,motivational and inspirational quotes,shayri,dewali wishes, new year wishes etc

Powered by Blogger.
[recent]

Random posts

3/randomposts

Friday 11 August 2017

Happy Raksha bandhan Status|SMS|Quotes in Hindi and English

  Whatsappstatus0007       Friday 11 August 2017
We Have Collected The Best Collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan  Status|SMS|Quotes in Hindi and English For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same. Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS in English
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Raksha Bandhan SMS in Hindi for brothers, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.


happy raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Status

Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes

  • I have found that a brother us a friend provided by nature. Happy Raksha Bamdhan

  • Phoolon ka taron ka, sabka kehna hai, duniya me sabse achha mere Bhaiya hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017!

  • On this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world!


  • Love you always Bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

  • Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but them light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.


  •  A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.


  •  When brothers agree, no fortress is as strong as their common life.


  • May this Raksha Bandhan bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your life! Happy Rakhi Sister

  • A small piece of thread has more power then everything. That is known as Rakhi


  •  Brothers are best buddies. Happy Rakhi.

  • Dear Brother, this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Rakhi.

  • Our siblings are so very different but the countless similarities are endless.

  • A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.



  • Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and happy My Dear Brother.

  • The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.


  •  Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister.

  • Rakhi is a thread that binds, two souls in a bond of love and joy forever. Happy Rakhi.

  • Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.


  • Brothers don’t shake hands, they got to hug. Happy Rakhi Bhai.



  • Friends come and go, but u my dear brother, are always there! Happy Raksha Bandhan.

  • Holi is colourful, Diwali is light-full & bright-full, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.



  •  Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.

  • There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy, and how I love him too.



  • May God bless you! May all your sweet dreams come true. Happy Rakhi my dearest of dear sister.



  • Brother and sister, together as friend, ready to face whatever life sends. Happy Rakhi.



  • If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you Love you bro Happy Raksha Bandhan.



  • In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. Happy Rakhi. 

  • I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. Happy Raksha Bandhan.



  • There is no other love like the love for a bro. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.

  • Dear brother, wishing you a world of love and happiness throughout your life.



  • If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.



  • Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister, such a great feeling. Happy Rakhi.

  •  Wishing happy Raksha Bandhan to a person who is not only my brother but also a good friend!



  • A friend is a brother who was once a bother. Happy Rakhi to all.



  • Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero and this day is Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis.

  •  The bond we share is nurtured with care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer.



  • Raksha Bandhan Ki dhero badhaiya.



  • Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand the pain, which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.



  •  If I could pick the best brother I would pick you!



  •  Happy Rakhi to all. Enjoy this day with your brother and sister.



  • Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.



  •  A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the Spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.



  •  Happy Rakhi to my dearest brother.



  • Sending you a Special Bond of Love and wishing you & very Happy Rakhi!



  • Near or far, my warm wishes are with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

  •  Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.



  • Happy Rakhi Wish you all a joyful Rakhi.



  •  Celebrate the eternal bond between brother and sister.



  •  Even the biggest of boulders, cannot knock shoulder to shoulder.

  • Sis, May your wishes come true and May each of your days be filled with joy and smiles too!



  •  A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.



  •  Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister.



  • Brothers don’t shake hands, they got to hug.



  •  The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.



  •  Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.



  • Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.



  • Brother and sister, together as friend, ready to face whatever life sends.



  • Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. Happy Raksha Bandhan Day.



  • I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. Happy Raksha Bandhan.



  • Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.



  • If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you.



  • Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.



  •  A friend is a brother who was once a bother.



  • Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
  1. R: Rock strong relationship
  2. A: Acceptance all along
  3. K: Kindness to the core
  4. H: Heart-warming presence
  5. I: Idealistic relationship,

Happy Raksha Bandhan.


  •  Brother is a person who is there when you need him, someone who picks you up when you fall, a person who sticks up for you when no one else will a brother is always a friend.



  • Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.



  • A brother is a friend given by Nature. Happy Rakhi bro.



  •  Even the biggest of boulders, cannot knock shoulder to shoulder. 

  • Being sister and brother means there for each other.



  • Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make any distance but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.



  • When you look at your life the greatest happiness are family happiness.



  •  I have three older brothers and each one of them has chosen one my parent’s education. Two of them are actors, and the third is a doctor as my mother is.



  • Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.



  • There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.



  •  All for one and one for all my brother and my friend what fun we have the time we share brother’s till the end.



  •  My brother, is someone who I know I can always depend on in difficult time.



  •  I smile because you are my brother I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.



  • Love between brother and sister is messy, loud, rough, sweet, fierce, fun, and unique forever.



  •  We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You will never lose me. I will always be here for you. Happy rakhi.



  • Men will never fly, because flying is for angles.



  • Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will repeatedly kick you in the balls.



  • A brother is a friend God gave in gift, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017!

Happy Raksha Bandhan status and wishes

  •  A brother is a friend god gave you a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.



  • None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.



  • I think people that have a brother or sister, don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.



  •  But the dreams were not forgotten, just wrapped and packed away in the hope that she could take them out and dust them off one day.



  •  I love my little brother.



  • May this Raksha Bandhan bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life!



  •  My little ears are listening to everything you say I am learning how to grow up to be like you.



  •  It always seems impossible until it is done.



  • I would be by your side for all your birthday. May you have many more years of life! And be very happy always. Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother.



  • Hi bro, you may not know that you are the best gift I ever got, I will always be there with you in every ups and downs of life.



  • Spending childhood with an elder brother is the best practice you can get to master the sport called life.



  •  Thank God has given you one more year of life. Hope you have a nice and happy day brother. Let’s celebrate Happy Rakhi in a big way.



  • Big brother, my little eyes watching all you say and do and when I grow up big and tall I want to be like you.



  • After a girl is grown, her little brothers now her protectors seem like big brothers. 


happy Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Quotes

Happy Raksha Bandhan Status/Wishes for Brothers

  • You're the best brother anybody could want. I am very happy to be your brother and do not change it for anything in the world. I hope you're very happy on this special day. Happy Rakhi Bro.



  • Happiness when your brothers act like your body-guard.



  •  The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.



  • Rishta hai janmo ka hamara. Bharosa ka aur pyar bhara. Chalo ise bandhe bhaiya, rakhi ke atut bandhan mein. Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Sweetest Brother.



  • Sending you this Rakhi. Twines with love my love and wishes for happiness, Success and prosperity!



  •  On this special day, here’s my warmest wishes for your happiness, prosperity and success!



  • For a wonderful brother on this Rakhi day.



  •  Happy Rakhi to you, with all my love.



  • Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.



  •  My brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God, thank you God, wish my brother a very happy Raksha Bandhan



  • Rakhi is Special occassion that reminds me of my brother and the lovely time we have spent together.



  • Sis, May your wishes come true and may each of your days be filled with joy and smiles too!



  • Happy Rakhi Wish you all a joyful Rakhi.



  • Sending you a Special Bond of Love and wishing you & very Happy Rakhi!



  • Rakhi, the thread of love and protection.



  • Dear brother, wishing you a world of love and happiness throughout your life.

  • The Loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time.



  • To my dear brother, lots of love and dher saari khushiyan on Rakhi! Happy Raksha Bandhan.. bhaiya! 

  • Wishing happy Raksha Bandhan to a person who is not only my brother but also a good friend!



  •  Express your feelings with our special Rakhi.



  •  Sending lots of love and wishes to the most lovely to the perfect Jodi I know my bhaiya and bhabhi!



  •  The bond we share is nurtured with care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer.



  • A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the Spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.



  •  If I could pick the best brother I would pick you!



  •  Near or far… my warm wishes are with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan. ..

  • Golden relationship.



  • Sisters share the scent and smells.. The feel of a common childhood Raksha Bandhan wishes.

  • Celebrate the  eternal bond between brother and sister…




  • A brother is a little bit childhood which never be lost!



  •  A bond between a brother and a sister, that grows with each passing year.



  •  This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call Didi.



  • Hey Didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I am your brother.



  • Raksha Bandhan, time for me to realize each year that what a big mistake I made asking God for a little sister like you.



  •  The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017



  • You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my Secret treasure…



  •  Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017



  • May this Rakshabandhan bring your desire and your dreams true, happy Raksha Bandhan day to all sis in this world?



  • I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017



  • Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Rakhi.



  • We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger.



  •  Mere Bhaiya mere chanda mere anmol ratan may you have long, healthy and prosperous life. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017! 

  • Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother...

  •  God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support.



  • Intelligent and beautiful as you are, my sister is the best. On this Raksha Bandhan I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.

  •  I miss you very much now as you are far away. My blessings and love are always with you!

Hope you liked these collections of  Happy Rakhi Status a Wishes, Happy Raksha Bandhan Status. So keep bookmark my site for more status.
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN TO ALL.
logoblog

Thanks for reading Happy Raksha bandhan Status|SMS|Quotes in Hindi and English

Previous
« Prev Post

1 comment: